[Boost-docs] Problem linking functions/methods with Doxygen

Subject: [Boost-docs] Problem linking functions/methods with Doxygen
From: Kyle Lutz (kyle.r.lutz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-17 02:11:26

Hi,

I've recently updated my library [1] to use Doxygen for its reference
documentation instead of BoostBook. The commit is here [2]. Overall it
worked out great but I did encounter a few issues. The largest is that
function linking/referencing now longer seems to work :-(.

For example, on this page [3], the link to the "system::platforms()"
method is not properly created. However, linking to other classes
(such as "device" and "context") on that same page works fine. This
also occurs when linking to global functions (see the "See Also"
section in [4]).

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://github.com/kylelutz/compute
[2] https://github.com/kylelutz/compute/commit/b539e8413c9d1942963a3d51b9f69d998ace2642