[Boost-docs] [quickbook] 1.7 plans

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] 1.7 plans
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-12 20:46:32

Hi,

You might have noticed a few new commits today, I'm checking in the
quickbook development I've been doing over the last couple of months,
which mostly concerns 1.7 features. I'm doing it in stages, with a
documentation rebuild each time. I should be done in a couple of days,
and then it'll be ready on trunk for anyone who wants to try it.

I was planning on finalizing quickbook 1.7 in this release, but I
think with the git transition there will be little time to try it out,
so it might be best to leave that for the next release.

More info once everything is in place.

Daniel