Re: [Boost-docs] [Invalid] Markup Validation of index.html - W3C Markup Validator_files

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Invalid] Markup Validation of index.html - W3C Markup Validator_files
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-19 11:44:24

:-)

Tell me if there is anything you think I can do to help, otherwise put in the :Things to do when the
dust from GITerization has settled" drawer?

Paul

PS SVG images generated by Inkscape for the proposed new logos, and the many Boost.Math plots
generated using the SVG_plot package all validate OK at the W3C site.

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK
+44 1539 561830  07714330204