Re: [Boost-docs] persistent TOC in quickbook based docs

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] persistent TOC in quickbook based docs
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-24 16:32:38

I've not found a way of searching a complete HTML library documentation - Crtl
F only searches the *current* page.

(Apart from using Google etc of course).

Because the PDF is a single document, searching all of it comes as 'standard'.

Of course, an index is always useful and John's auto-index provides an index for
HTML and PDF versions, and it includes Doxygen class, functions macros etc.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse