Re: [Boost-docs] Reference to overloaded function from quickbook to doxygen

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Reference to overloaded function from quickbook to doxygen
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-16 04:38:21

Raffi Enficiaud <raffi.enficiaud <at> free.fr> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible from quickbook to
> reference a function with overloads documented with

I am inclined to completely drop doxygen rule from our docs. It does not
seem to be able to generate proper reference docs. More importantly it
does not seem to be supported by anyone.

We should just use native doxygen command to produce reference pages and
check them into source control (or generate on a fly if we can figure out
boost.build rule for that). We can also figure out quickbook template to
reference these pages. It is more work, but at least pages will make
sense.

Gennadiy