Re: [Boost-docs] Query regarding boostbook and documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Query regarding boostbook and documentation
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-04 00:02:38

On 03.01.2016 17:32, Soul Studios wrote:
> The boostbook and associated pages are lacking in crucial information,
> can anyone please point me to:
> * a boostbook DTD

A few years ago we ported the BoostBook schema to DocBook 5, as an RNG
grammar, which you can find here:
https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/tree/api/docbook/relaxng/api/src

(I have plans to merge that into the DocBook master branch soon - we are
currently migrating to github, and the process isn't complete yet.)

I know this isn't what Boost itself is using right now. Hopefully, once
the above is completed, Boost may switch to free itself from having to
maintain yet another home-grown tool / language.

        Stefan