Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-20 06:52:13

On Saturday 20 August 2005 12:52, Gunter Winkler wrote:
> This should be fixed via
> #define BOOST_UBLAS_ENABLE_PROXY_SHORTCUTS
> before all ublas headers.
>
> Shouldn't we set this define by default?

I would really like to avoid these in the future. They cause some nasty
problems for the implementation of uBLAS. In particular they cannot be
properly be implemented using the size_type of the Container.

Also they further overload the operator () which makes compiler error messages
even more incomprehensible then they already are!

I think BOOST_UBLAS_ENABLE_PROXY_SHORTCUTS is a good way to go as a compromise
for now.

Michael

--
Michael Stevens Systems Engineering