Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-02 06:15:52

James,

On Saturday, 25. March 2006 01:02, James N. Knight wrote:
> Hello all. I'm trying to initialize a triangular matrix using the
> following code.
>
> #include <boost/numeric/ublas/matrix.hpp>
> #include <boost/numeric/ublas/triangular.hpp>
>
> using namespace boost::numeric::ublas;
>
> int main(){
>
> scalar_matrix<double> sm(5,5,1.0);
>
> triangular_adaptor<scalar_matrix<double>,upper> tma(sm);
>
> triangular_matrix<double,upper> tm(tma);
> }
>
> I'm compiling against the latest (3/23/06) cvs head of boost using
> gcc4.0 on a linux machine. A number of compiler errors are generated.
> Here are the first few (I've modified them a bit for easier reading).

Just tried this and get the same error. Turns out to be a missing line in the
definition of scalar_matrix.

matrix.hpp line 2728 should read.
        typedef matrix_reference<self_type> closure_type;
scalar_vector also seems to have the same problem.

I will check these into Boost CVS HEAD when Sourceforges CVS server starts
working again!

Michael

--
Michael Stevens Systems Engineering