Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Eddie.Vedder_at_[hidden]
Date: 2006-10-12 10:21:38

Hello,

I experienced a weird problem using uBlas:
I'm doing a matrix inversion with the atlas bindings just like explained at http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Linear_Algebra_With_UBLAS. Everything is fine when working with debug versions of my program. If I switch to the release mode of my compiler, the same data that gives nice results in debug mode sometimes results in an inverse matrix filled with "-N.aNe+9998". It does not happen every time, but only occasionally.

Did anyone else had similar experiences? Is there a work around? Do I need to set some compiler flags or defines?

I'm using Visual Studion 2003, ATLAS v 3.7.8 and Boost 1.33.

Thanks, for any help.
Ed