Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-02 04:45:16

On Friday 02 March 2007 10:23, Gunter Winkler wrote:
> You can use any sparse matrix type. If you only assign values below the
> diagonal then you gain a lower triangular matrix. The triangular_matrix
> class is a dense matrix which stores about n^2/2 elements.

I forgot to mention that mapped_matrix has the same size limits as a dense
matrix because it is actually a hash map (i+size1*j) -> value. You should try
mapped_vector_of_mapped_vector or compressed_matrix or coordinate_matrix.
(They have different (dis-)advantages, see
http://www.bauv.unibw-muenchen.de/~winkler/ublas/sparse_comparison.html

mfg
Gunter