Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Manoj Rajagopalan (rmanoj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-14 18:08:42

Could some experienced lapack-bindings user post sample code on how to
call geev() and/or hbev()?

IN my previous mail (below), I forgot to mention that I tried
ublas::matrix<> and double[] etc for V while attempting to call geev()

> template <typename A, typename W, typename V>
> int geev(A& a, W& w, V* vl, V* vr, optimal_workspace)

The compiler (g++ 4.1.1) complains of not being able to find the
following members in matrix_traits<matrix<double, ...> >
1. matrix_structure
2. size1
3. size2

   I took a look in boost/numeric/bindings/traits/matrix_traits.hpp and
found the matrix_traits class to be empty (everything commented out).

    Do i have an incomplete version?

thanks
Manoj