Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Nico Galoppo (nico_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-07 11:33:35

Hi Joe,

I would be in favor of such a change. I think that the way you propose to do it
is transparent and compatible with previous 'default' behavior. The best way to
proceed is probably that you produce a patch against the current state of CVS
and pass it on to someone who has CVS write access.

--nico

--
nico galoppo von borries     |  address: 119 fidelity st., carrboro
comp. graphics phd. student  |           north carolina, 27510 USA