Boost logo

Ublas :

From: nate (nate_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-25 17:08:23

Thanks. I realized the patch I attached to last email had a problem with it.
I've included the corrected
version in this mail.

I've been working on completing the lapack bindings as I need functions that
are not in the library yet.
They need to be cleaned up, but I can make them available if that would help.

Thanks
James