Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Vardan Akopian (vakopian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-17 02:12:20

This reminded my that I have implemented the binding for gbsv that I
haven't posted on the list yet. I only have the double precision
version there (since I'm never interested in single precisions), but
adding it should be trivial. I've used this binding extensively in my
project, so I'm pretty sure of it's correctness.

-Vardan