Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Joachim Zettler (joachim.zettler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-01 04:23:51

Hi,

I just downloaded the umfpack with AMD and UFconfig packages. In fact,
this tool seems to be the right one for me :)

Unfortunately I use an ATLAS Blas and the clapack libraries and it
seems that umfpack can only work with the standard blas out of the
box.

For example the function dgemm is in ATLAS cblas_dgemm :(

Has anybody ever managed to get umfpack to work together with ATLAS?

Thank you in advance.

Joachim