Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Maik Beckmann (maikbeckmann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-13 16:13:13

Am Dienstag 13 November 2007 21:30:42 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
> small 3D vector and 3x3 matrix. perhaps even quaternions... you need
> MTL4, which is currently in development. boost::ublas is not what you
> need, it will be slow with 3D vectors.
>
> http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/mtl4/
>
> it shall become part of boost in a year or two.
>
> But if you need something working right now... well you could try
> wildmagic library, this is what I'm using for now. But I'll switch to
> MTL4 ASAP.

Hello,

Is there a svn/cvs repository with public read access? I didn't find one at
first glace.

Why they want me to subscribe their mailing list before I can access their
archive? odd...

- Performance:
Usually I multiply a 4x4 transformation matrix with a 4xN matrix (N affine
points/vectors). Do you think that mtl4 is faster by design for this kind of
operations?

Regards,
Maik