Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-01 17:29:07

Am Freitag, 22. Februar 2008 23:09 schrieb Pieter:
> LS,
>
> I would really appreciate it when someone could explain to me why the
> code snippet below does not work; I would like to extract unit_lower
> or strict_lower triangular matrices from a general matrix, but it
> seems I am doing something wrong. Any help would be highly
> appreciated!

I looked at the problem, but the current implementation is quite tricky.
I still have no satisfactory solution :-(
The main cause of the problem is that the packed storage of the strict
and unit lower triangular matrices is implemented as a lower triangular
matrix with one less row and column.

Please be patient for a few days more.

mfg
Gunter