Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jeremy Conlin (jeremit0_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-06 09:07:51

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 6:26 PM, Andreas Klöckner <lists_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Donnerstag 05 Juni 2008, Jeremy Conlin wrote:
> > It's probably best to show this specifically with my code. I have
> attached
> > my hseqr.hpp file.
>
> ...don't see it...

Oops. I forgot to attach the most important file. It's attached to this
email. I have corrected some of the mistakes I had in the original (that I
didn't attach) but I still have one lingering issue and that is passing
pointers to complex values. The compiler error messages are shown in file
mk.tmp. It seems there is an issue converting from std::complex<double>* to
complex_d*.

I hate to keep filling your inboxes, but does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeremy