Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jeremy Conlin (jeremit0_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-07 10:36:36

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Thomas Klimpel <Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Hello Jeremy,
>
> > I hate to keep filling your inboxes, but does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Don't worry about filling our inboxes, we subscribed voluntarily to
> boost-ublas.
> Your mistake is not in hseqr.hpp, but in test_uBlas.cpp. You use a real
> matrix Z in the complex case (line 117).
>
> I was a bit surprised to see that test_uBlas.cpp compiled, linked and
> executed "successful" after fixing this. I thought that line 183 and line
> 220 in hseqr.hpp are wrong, because you pass a pointer to work_temp instead
> of a pointer to work.

Thanks! that did the trick. I'm glad you also caught the problems on lines
183 and 220, even though it compiled successfully, it was wrong.

So I have gone about as far as I can. I'm going to run a few tests to make
sure it gives what I expect. I know there isn't a lot of error checking;
what there is, is copied from some of the other libraries.

Thanks everyone for the help,
Jeremy