Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Testing the new bindings
From: Jesse Perla (jesseperla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-28 08:44:54

> I've committed the current BLAS and LAPACK bindings to the sandbox; it's
at

> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/>

Rutger,

I am back to testing the new bindings and have a few others interested in
using them.

When I downloaded and used the new bindings via svn, I ran into some missing
headers. It seems that the traits folder in this doesn't have a lot of the
older files referenced by the lapack bindings. for
example, boost/numeric/bindings/traits/type.h doesn't exist, but lapack.h
looks for it.

Do I need to merge this folder with another one for the numeric traits, or
did you just forget to commit a few files?

Also, should I play with the higher level "solve" interface yet? And if
there is discussion on the next high level interface, I put in my vote for
the linear least squares and the SVD routines.

Thanks,

Jesse