Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] MUMPS and latest traits
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-02 10:13:51

There was some discussion about the structure of the sandbox repository, and David Abrahams (http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2009/02/149007.php) wrote:
> We do?
>
> IIUC there are still sandbox/boost and sandbox/libs, which are the
> problem I wanted to address.

Now it shouldn't be too difficult to move "sandbox/boost/numeric/bindings" to "sandbox/numeric_bindings-v1/boost/numeric/bindings" and "sandbox/libs/numeric/bindings" to "sandbox/numeric_bindings-v1/libs/numeric/bindings", and because I don't want to cause problems to anybody...

I know that this will invalidate existing links to the bindings-repository, but I hope that this is not too bad. I will have to write an announcement to the list anyway, and wait a bit (2 weeks?) for protests, before actually moving the repository.

Regards,
Thomas