Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Assignement operation proposal.
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-09 09:40:38

not yet but it's in the trunk and the release. I closed the ublas-doxygen
branch last week because I merge it to the trunk.
What I can do is to put it on the sourceforce server. Normally it will be
available on the boost server when 1.44 is released.
Still, there is a lot of work to do in order to complete it.
And I will have to change the layout of the documentation too, I don't like
the design a lot to be honest.

I'll setup a few things on the SF server this week-end.

Cheers,
David