Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Boundary condition application on matrices
From: Karl Rupp (rupp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-29 07:54:52

Hi Umut,

the best approach typically is to not write boundary conditions to the
matrix at all. A little bit of extra logic during the assembly process
can write the values directly to the right hand side vector. This is
typically much faster than manipulating the matrix in a post-assembly step.

Sorry if that's not the let-ublas-do-the-job-answer you may have been
looking for. ;-)

Best regards,
Karli