Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Anybody still there?
From: Brian O'Kennedy (brokenn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-24 11:24:41

I think that a lot of the code is already in place, but almost no
documentation which is why I haven't considered using it just yet. Note
that I have no affiliation with NT2, it's just something I've been keeping
an eye on.

I'll refer you to this email thread where Joel Falcou answered a similar
question:

 https://groups.google.com/d/topic/nt2-dev/hj_7Vyj3R8s/discussion>

cheers
 Brian