Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Status of development /Benchmarks
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-29 07:55:44

Hi Oswin,

well, I'm just the maintainer of uBLAS, not the owner and for sure not the
first developer as it was already an old project when I took over it. I
believe any contributions is welcome and honnestly so many things can be
changed in uBLAS. It's getting a little bit old.
So that's why I'm always happy to have new contributions. That's also the
reason I wanted to have GSOC projects this summer and I think it has been a
good thing.

I didn't know Shark was your library ! Well done. It's a good library.
I'm especially interested in your implementaion of RBM.

So please, feel free to propose anything you think is relevant to uBLAS. At
some point we even thought about rewriting a big part of uBLAS and call it
uBLAS 2 (and go through the peer review again, etc...). Well, I think uBLAS
can evolve smoothly rather than having a big revolution.

The automatic ATLAS binding is definitively something I want !!!!

Best,
David