Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Status of development /Benchmarks
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-09 10:14:55

Karli,
I am not so sure the requirements for smal /large containers are so
diverse. After all you can have compile-time dispatching for small
(static) or large (dynamic) containers if you want to use different
algorithms for each or for mixed cases. Can you please elaborate if I am
not getting it right?

-Nasos