Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] latest changes before 1.57
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-10-06 06:28:55

Hi all,

do you have a latest change to commit to the ublas/develop branch before we
do a release to boostorg ?

If so, please do it this week before Wednesday. On Wednesday I'll close the
develop branch for new changes and will do the latest push to
boostorg/ublas/develop.

If everything's fine I'll push the code to boostorg/ublas/master this
week-end. In order to simplify my job, I'd like to ask to those who
contributed to this release to send me a small text with a few bullet
points describing their changes. It's better if you write the text about
your own work.

Next week, the only changes I will accept for this release of Boost (1.57)
will be critical bugs. The rest will go again into ublas/develop but will
have to wait version 1.58 to be officially released.

Thanks everybody.
David