Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Error clonning ublas in modular-boost.
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-27 14:16:30

The issue is that we should not be commiting anything to the master
branch. The master branch only accepts merges from the develop branch.
Also the ublas/ublas master and the boostorg/ublas branches has to be
always (except when requesting a pull of course) the same.

Can you please perform the changes so we make sure that everything is in
compliance?

In general:
A. development:
Commit into ublas/ublas develop or appropraite branches ( bug, feature etc)

B. Regression testing:
- merge first into ublas/ublas develop (if you are using another branch)
and then make a pull request in to boostorg/ublas develop from
ublas/ublas develop.

- wait a few days for the results to show in
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/numeric-ublas.html

C. Merging into master (only at release dates):
merge from ublas/ublas develop in ublas/ublas master and then make a
pull request to boostorg/ublas master

Let me know if this is not clear enough.

Please remember medium to big feature packs better be in their own
branch and not just in develop.

Thank you!
Nasos