Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] CI setup
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-30 11:09:25

On 30.04.2018 05:26, Cem Bassoy via ublas wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 10:03 AM, David Bellot <david.bellot_at_[hidden]
> <mailto:david.bellot_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
>
> Yes try to fork from https://github.com/uBLAS/ublas
> <https://github.com/uBLAS/ublas>
> We have our own repository for ublas development.
>
> But what about https://github.com/BoostGSoC18

I *suppose* what David means is that the `BoostGSoC18/ublas` repo should
actually be a fork of `ublas/ublas`. However, I have to admit that I
find that not very useful. `ublas/ublas` describes itself as
"Development version of Boost.uBLAS". But neither it nor
`boostorg/ublas` has seen any new code in over three years, so one has
to wonder how much sense such a split actually has. As far as I can
tell, this just creates more work to get new code (eventually) into a
release.

Stefan

signature.png