Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Sean Reilly (campreilly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-01-02 18:00:20

I’ve been away from C++ for a quite few years, and it seems like a lot has
happened to my old friend C++98. As I start to dive into C++17 and beyond,
I’m curious about the C++ community’s adoption of the C++ Core Guidelines
and enforcement tools like clang-tidy. The uBLAS community is of particular
interest to me, because the things we do focus on innovative use of
language features to squeeze numerical performance out of C++ and not the
typical GUI or network application efforts of so many other projects.

To what extent is uBLAS embracing the Core ideal?

Sean Reilly