Thank you a lot, Gunter and sorry to not have been enough precise...

however luckily I´ve found an old file that I got with the old distro and
the old machine..
From the beginning:
file mat.m is obtained with boost 1_31
file mat2.m is obtained with boost 1_33

mat.m is including even the column of mat2.m somewhere
I´ve included a file wiht the method that can load up the
boost matrix,

Thank you in advance for any hint,

Susy

On 4/16/07, Gunter Winkler <guwi17@gmx.de> wrote:
On Monday 16 April 2007 15:25, Susy wrote:

> my matrix cannot be loaded up , her original size was a ( 225 * 244)  with
> boost 1_31
> and with the new boost what I get back is something like a Super-Shrinked
> Matrix
> ( 1 *45) .
> In this way a lot of data are discarded and I really don´t know what I
> should do...

Can you give a some more details? There should be no difference in the public
interface and behavior. Can you post a short code sample?

mfg
Gunter