Hello Jeremy,

can you also send some files you used for testing, so that there is at least a starting point for the regression tests.

Regards,

Thomas

From: ublas-bounces@lists.boost.org [mailto:ublas-bounces@lists.boost.org] On Behalf Of Jeremy Conlin
Sent: Montag, 9. Juni 2008 15:25
To: ublas mailing list
Subject: Re: [ublas] LAPACK Bindings HSEQR addition

So I have gone about as far as I can.  I'm going to run a few tests to make sure it gives what I expect.  I know there isn't a lot of error checking; what there is, is copied from some of the other libraries.

 So I have done more checking and I believe the hseqr function is ready to be included in the sandbox.  I have included the svn diff from my working directory and also the hseqr.hpp file.  Can someone add this for me?

Thanks,

Jeremy