I do not mind using this template, though someone who is in charge of uBLAS should confirm this is acceptable. I have seen a few more references for software packages and they often include a one sentence description. For example, I found references for 4ti2 and lrs in the following form:

@misc {4ti2,
      AUTHOR = {4ti2 team},
       TITLE = {4ti2---A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial problems on linear spaces},
HOWPUBLISHED = {{A}vailable at www.4ti2.de}
}

@misc {lrs,
      AUTHOR = {D Avis},
       TITLE = {lrs Homepage, 2001. available from lrs homepage http://cgm.cs.mcgill.ca/avis/C/lrs.html},
        YEAR = {}
}

Best,
Nasko

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Dima Sorkin <dsorkin@techunix.technion.ac.il> wrote:
Hi.
 I had this problem too a year ago. I wrote on my own the following:

@Manual{BoostSite,
 title =        {BOOST C++ Libraries},
 note =         {\texttt{http://www.boost.org}},
 url =          {http://www.boost.org}