I'm now trying again with the trunk version.
The problem I have now is the compiler cannot find type uplo_type
in matrix_traits (with a ublas::matrix<double,column_major> as template argument).

I went to bindings/traits/ublas_matrix.hpp and in the struct matrix_detail_traits the uplo_type is not defined.

Am I missing something?

Luca

2009/8/20 Rutger ter Borg <rutger@terborg.net>

Luca Sbardella wrote:

> Understand, thanks for help.
> The stable versions works.
> I could give some help if needed. What is the trunk version trying to
> achieve?
> Luca

The trunk version is trying to achieve a more complete and consistent
bindings offering to primarily LAPACK. The stable version is one that
contains hand-written bindings by several authors, of varying quality. The
trunk contains auto-generated bindings by a translation script, of a (to be
reviewed) consistent high quality.

Hope that helps,
Cheers,

Rutger