On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Gunter Winkler <guwi17@gmx.de> wrote:
xiss burg schrieb:

>       Gunter,
>
> I gave a try to coordinate_matrix with push_back in my sample, and it
> runs 10 times slower than a simple ublas::matrix. :/

yes, that's correct because I suggested to use append_element instead.

BTW, Xiss, if you do try append_element() as Gunter suggested, you'll also need to do
K.clear() as the first statement in your outermost loop, otherwise it'll run out of memory very quickly.
And to have an apples-to-apples comparison for timings, you should assign K to a compressed_matrix (or at least do K.sort()) at the end of the same outer loop.

-Vardan