Mo,
that's why I was talking about expression expansion in the post. This could be performed on a dynamic manner, rather than a static manner (as expressions are currently implemented). Of course this is a big paradigm shift and unless it is thoroughly investigated ublas should probably stay away from it. Anyway, if somebody is interested I think I have some code lying around playing with r-value stuff (it needs a compiler that supports the new standard).

Best
Nasos.