Vardan,
thanx for the insight!

In such a case I suppose we can go by changing the vector concept by removing the resize(), and extend it by a dynamic_vector concept that includes the resize, I think in that way nothing breaks (of course the containers that refine it and all the algorithms need to also follow). The magnitude of the changes should be manageable.

Furthermore AFAIK there is no hard-concept checking into uBlas, so making the changes into the main code should be straightforward.

Best
Nasos