Boost Announcement :
Subject: [Boost-announce] [locale] Formal review of Boost.Locale library -- final days
From: Chad Nelson (chad.thecomfychair_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-21 19:11:28
The final day of the Boost.Locale formal review is tomorrow, April
22nd. If you're planning to submit a review but haven't, now is the
time. I'll accept reviews up until I complete the report on Saturday
Writing a review
If you feel this is an interesting library, then please submit your
review to the developer list (preferably), or to the review manager
Here are some questions you might want to answer in your review:
- What is your evaluation of the design?
- What is your evaluation of the implementation?
- What is your evaluation of the documentation?
- What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
- Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
reading? In-depth study?
- Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
And finally, every review should answer this question:
- Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?
Be sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments don't
obscure your overall opinion.
-- Chad Nelson Oak Circle Software, Inc. * * *
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk