Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

Subject: [Boost-announce] [review][assign] Formal review of Assign v2 ends today
From: John Bytheway (jbytheway_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-24 19:22:53

The formal review of the Assign v2 library upgrade by Erwann Rogard is
scheduled to end today.

Although there have been no actual reviews with formal votes, there has
been useful discussion of the library, and we have chosen not to request
an extension of the review.

Despite the end of the review, please feel free to discuss the library
further, make any final comments, or even submit a late review. I will
certainly not declare the review request before next Monday, and will
incorporate any comments made before then.

I would like to thank all those who participated in the discussions, and
Erwann for developing the library, and being so prompt in his responses
during the review.

A quick reminder of where to find more about the library:

The documentation is online at:

<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/assign_v2/libs/assign/v2/doc/html/index.html>

With the change log at:

<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/assign_v2/libs/assign/v2/doc/html/boost_assign_v2/apx/change_log.html>

The Assign v2 source can be found in the Boost sandbox at:

<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/assign_v2/>

or downloaded from:

<http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=assign_v2_r72537.zip&directory=&>

John Bytheway