Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

Subject: [Boost-announce] [boost] [context] Boost.Context library accepted
From: Giovanni Piero Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-29 12:15:17

Hi All,

The mini-review of the boost.context library from Oliver Kowalke ended
two weeks ago. After a slow start, three reviews were eventually
submitted, all positive. For a mini-review, I think this is enough
and, as the review manager, I'm happy to announce that Boost.Context
is accepted as an official boost library. Congratulations to Oliver
for this achievement and thanks for submitting an useful library to
Boost.

Most of the review discussions were around the quality of the
documentation and some misunderstanding of some details of the
library. While the documentation has greatly improved since the first
review, I think that it can be still improved. I encourage Oliver to
seek the help of some native English speaker to help copy edit the
docs.

Finally I would like to thanks everybody that participated in the
review discussions and in particular those that submitted reviews.

regards,

--
Giovanni Deretta,