Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

Subject: [Boost-announce] [gsoc16] ATTN: Project ideas deadline 19th Feb
From: Niall Douglas (gsoc-admin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-07 09:39:15

Tomorrow 8th February the application period for Google Summer of
Code 2016 begins, and yet we have just *one* idea on the ideas page:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2016

We need *plenty* more if we are to be approved again this year as a
Google Summer of Code org, the deadline for which is the 19th
February.

So if you have some project ideas and think you could mentor a
student this summer, *please* consider adding a project idea to the
ideas list or stepping forward with a list of Boost libraries or
topics you'd be willing to mentor.

Our thanks in advance.

---
Boost C++ Libraries Google Summer of Code 2016 admin
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2016

Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk