Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

Subject: [Boost-announce] [boost][review] Outcome v2: Review Period Concluded (Fri-19-Jan through Sun-28-Jan, 2018)
From: charleyb123 . (charleyb123_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-29 16:23:59

Hi, Everyone--

The Boost Review Period for the formal review of Niall Douglas' Outcome
(v2) library is concluded (having run Fri-19-Jan through Sun-28-Jan, 2018).

Reviews were posted from:

   -

   Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (Fri-26-Jan-2018)
   -

   Andrzej Krzemienski (Fri-26-Jan-2018)
   -

   Bjorn Reese (Sun-28-Jan-2018)
   -

   Daniela Engart (Sun-28-Jan-2018)
   -

   John P Fletcher (Sun-28-Jan-2018)

In addition, online discussions included comments, observations, and
critiques from a number of other community participants.

It will take some time to review the discussion, make a final
determination, and prepare the Review Report.

Please:

   - Contact me (directly or on-list) if I missed identification of your
   review during the review period;
   - Contact me (directly or on-list) if you have any concerns; or to raise
   any salient observations or "final thoughts"

Thank you!

--charley
Boost.Outcome(v2) Review Manager

Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk