Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] Boost 1.38.0 released (installer time?)
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-10 10:27:09

One reason for my request to merge to the release branch was so that
these fancy binary installers could get built from the release itself
and not from some hacked-up branch. So those of you who like these
things are free to experiment with cmake's 'make package'. You need to
'make modularize' first. I made one for OSX which looks good (didn't
test very thoroughly), the welcome message and whatnot are cmake-default
and will need tweaking, but given that we're 'Experimental' what is
there is probably fine.

-t