Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] Wiki to disappear: docs in progress
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-12 09:16:10

I've been working hard on getting some proper docs together. Whats done
is here:

   http://www.resophonic.com/boost_cmake/index.html

Not quite everything is off the wiki just yet. Bug reports welcome,
help is more welcome. If you're good with restructuredtext/sphinx/git,
you can clone this stuff here:

   git://sodium.resophonic.com/boost_cookbook

they're on the boost_cmake_docs branch. That is,

   git clone git://sodium.resophonic.com/boost_cookbook
   cd boost_cookbook
   checkout -b my_doctweaks_branch boost_cmake_docs
   emacs source/*.rst

alternately, you can just click the 'show source' link, get that text
into an editor, hack on it, and mail it to me.

-t