Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] placement_new test failure under VC++8
From: Mike Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-16 07:59:13

I have seen that error before when I have a static array like the following:

int i[2];

and then try to access something beyond the end of the array
i[3] = 1;

I have also seen that error when doing the following:

std::vector<int> i(0);
i[1] = 1;

So I am going to assume that there is an actual bug in the code. Is it
possible to debug the program with a debugger and get the line of code
that VS is bombing on?

Mike Jackson