Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] boost-1.40.0.cmake0.tar.gz tarball
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-21 09:28:32

John Biddiscombe wrote:
> troy
>>
>> Here is the direct download link for the cmake/1.40.0 branch,
>>
>> http://gitorious.org/boost/cmake/archive-tarball/1.40.0
> I tried this several times over the last week or so and it only ever gives
>
> The archive is currently being generated, try again later
>

> Is there some secret handshake required to get past this obstacle?

Not that I know of. I just now went to this page:

http://gitorious.org/~straszheim/boost/cmake/commits/1.40.0

click the 'download as .tar.gz' on the right, and the download started
immediately. It appears that the site doesn't generate tarballs until
they're requested, and this can take a while depending on load. Or
maybe there is some kind of http proxying issue on your end?

You have the option to clone the archive and generate one yourself; I
just did this, and put the tarball here;

   http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost-cmake

I've called it boost-1.40.0.cmake0.tar.gz, this corresponds to the tag
1.40.0.cmake0, which I've pushed to the git repo. So we'll call this
the zeroth 'release' of the cmake build for boost v. 1.40.0; future
bugfix releases of 1.40.0 will increment the N of cmakeN, get tagged and
tarballed like this.

-t