Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Dashboar python issue
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-21 12:24:01

Biddiscombe, John A. wrote:
> The dashboard boost submission from agno has not been runnig tests for a couple of days. I had a quick look and see that although I have python turned off, something is trying to include python
>
> I believe the culprit is libs/parameter/test/CMakeLists.txt
>
> for my local copy I stuck a big
> IF(WITH_PYTHON)
> around the whole test setup, but I'm not sure this is the correct fix.

Good catch, thanks. There is one test in parameter that is dependent on
boost.python. I added an if(PYTHON_FOUND) around that test. There are
still ways to break this, though, e.g. if PYTHON_FOUND==TRUE but
'python' not in BUILD_PROJECTS... for now we're good, will have to
revisit this at some point.

-t