Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] Cross building 1.41.0 in OpenEmbedded
From: John Faith (jfaith7_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-23 14:50:44

Hi,
I am trying to cross build 1.41.0 for ARM using OpenEmbedded, but see
a failure when linking date_time:

| CMAKE_AR-NOTFOUND cr ../../../lib/libboost_date_time-mt.a
CMakeFiles/boost_date_time-mt-static.dir/gregorian/greg_month.cpp.o
CMakeFiles/boost_date_time-mt-static.dir/gregorian/greg_weekday.cpp.o
CMakeFiles/boost_date_time-mt-static.dir/gregorian/date_generators.cpp.o
| Error running link command: No such file or directory

Where is a good place to start looking for the failure to find cross
ar? Is this a boost or generic cmake problem? I'm not seeing anything
obvious in the log files.

Thanks!
John