Boost Docs :
From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-08 03:00:02
I have tried the new features. The result can be found on
There are few problems:
1. For some functins, a link is whole function definition, not just the
2. I would suggest to increase the treshold for moving a retunr value to
a separate line. It should be at least 10-15 chars.
( Check the reference example, to get an opinion )
3. Parameter descriptions are there, but it looks like they are malformated.
Caption is visible only for the first paramter.
4. I have tried to move DTD and XLS directory defintions to user-config.jam,
as you suggested, but they are not read.
1. Doxygen's \note is another tag which is handy.
2. I would reorganize detailed function description a little bit, if it is possible.
- 1. Parameters
- 2. Return value
- 3. Description
- 4. ?Notes
- 5. ?Examples
File descriptions look fine.