Re: [Boost-docs] Sphinx integration

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Sphinx integration
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-28 12:04:50

On 27/09/11 00:46, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Would it be valid to discuss Sphinx for Boost?

Reconsidering my thoughts on that and I've come to conclusion
that a strict unification of writing documentation across all the
libraries in the Boost collection would be impossible and probably
impractical. It's more a wishful thinking of mine.
I'm also lacking of better idea(s) myself.

I have to fight the complexity of documentation workflow
where I suffer of it myself, it is in Boost.Geometry.

Best regards,

Member of ACCU, http://accu.org